Baihe – Chinazentrum für Sprache und Kultur under the Denk Kreativ Bildung OG launched its first official German language course in 2011.
The Austrian Integration Fund authorized Baihe – Chinazentrum für Sprache und Kultur, a language training institution specialized in “German courses for Chinese”, as the official partner and being authorized by the Austrian Language Certificate (ÖSD – Austria, Switzerland, Germany) to become an examination center. The Baihe Language School provides the necessary German-Chinese bilingual courses and German exams for those who have studied abroad, with residence permits and naturalization needs. Since 2012, Baihe – Chinazentrum has also regularly conducted Chinese courses taught by teachers whose native language is Chinese and they possess the “International Chinese Education” qualifications.
In response to the needs of high-end customers, Baihe – Chinazentrum has provided cross-cultural training since the beginning of 2013. This training provides preparatory work for China on the one hand, and also assists in cross-cultural communication on the other. At the end of 2013, Baihe – Chinazentrum began to cooperate with the Beijing BC Mandarin School to provide German face-to-face courses and examinations.
Since the initial campus could not meet daily teaching needs, Baihe – Chinazentrum opened its second branch in Floridsdorf, Vienna, in March 2014. In order to get closer to the Chinese community, Baihe – Chinazentrum expanded the Naschmarkt campus in Vienna the following year.
In 2017, Baihe – Chinazentrum merged all campuses. At the same time, in order to achieve the best learning results, all classrooms in the new campus implemented the most advanced multimedia teaching methods. Upgrades were not just made to the teaching method, but also in implementing the latest modern payment system. Baihe – Chinazentrum officially became the China Mobile Payments provider Alipay partners in September 2018.
Milestones of Baihe
- German courses were first launched in 2007.
- Bilingual German courses for Chinese learners were launched in 2011.
- The license was approved by the Austrian Integration Fund (ÖIF) in 2011.
- The license was approved by the Austrian Language Certificate (ÖSD – Österreich Schweiz Deutschland) in 2012.
- Chinese language courses by native Chinese speaker teachers were launched in 2012.
- German certification examinations have been conducted in China since November 2013.
- We have provided cross-cultural trainings for business activities since 2013.
- In 2014, a second branch campus was opened in Floridsdorf, Vienna.
- In 2015, a third campus was opened in Naschmarkt, Vienna.
- Since 2016, we have started to provide legal consulting services for Chinese residents regarding residence permits.
- At the end of 2017, all the branch campuses in Vienna were merged into one campus in Mariahilf, Vienna.
- We have been an Alipay partner in Austria since 2018.
This post is also available in: German